Programs and Services
Family doctors in South Calgary, that belong to the South Calgary PCN have additional supports to enhance patient care. Talk with your doctor. Referrals required for certain programs.
- Time 2 Talk – a six week therapy program to assist with mental health issues.
- Pain Program – (in pilot phase) is a six month program to assist patients with chronic pain.
- GLA:D – an osteoarthritis six week workshop to help with knee and hip pain.
- Social Workers, Dietitians, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, therapists, etc. that support the doctors with patient issues
- Maternity Care – lactation consultants
- After Hours – reach a physician
- Seniors On Call
- Health Management workshops
Are you sure you want to do this?
No file chosen
You are using an outdated browser. For the best experience, we recommend that you update your browser before using the website.